10 Hours of Group Mentor Coaching For MCC applicants
If you need a 10-hour group mentor coaching program to earn or renew your ACC PCC or MCC credentials you’re in the right place.
Our program is dynamic energetic and a definite game-changer. We give you everything you need to get your credentials AND the skills to be the best coach possible.
· Boost your confidence as a coach
· Replace “bad habits” with best practices
· Get honest expert feedback on your coaching
· Navigate the credentialing process smoothly
Mentoring with a Master Certified Coach
Our founder Jennifer Powers has spent years honing these group coaching sessions to be exciting engaging and effective. You’ll find no sanitised formulated sessions here you’ll get exactly what you need to be the best not just what you require.
We’re not here to just give you the basics; we’re here to give you a career-changing experience… AND we do everything we can to make it an enjoyable and fun experience.
About Our Group Mentoring
Our group mentoring cuts through the fluff and gives you precisely what you need:
· 7 hours of group coaching + 3 hours of one-on-one coaching completed in three months with a super-experienced coach
· Small and intimate group size learning environment
· Satisfies ICF’s 10-hour credentialing requirement for mentor coaching
· Massive amounts of learning and confidence-building
What You Get
Our group coaching programs satisfy your ICF mentoring requirements and give you an unparalleled mentoring experience.
We give you all the tools documents knowledge and experience you need to coach at the highest level and nail your ICF exam and coaching assessment.
By signing up for the program you’ll get:
· Proven study materials and tools
· Personalized mentoring tailored to your specific needs skills and weaknesses.
· Coaching opportunities and feedback
· Audio recordings of all group sessions
· Access to a library of ACC/PCC/MCC ICF-approved coaching sessions.
· Reciprocal coaching opportunities
Your Group Mentoring Sessions
Session 1 — Getting Acquainted
(90 minutes each)
Before we get into specifics we’ll get to know each other a bit better and set you up for success. We’ll go over the materials and tools we’ll be using and we’ll have a discussion to review ethics and guidelines.
Sessions 2-5 — Getting into It
(90 minutes each)
Combines live mentor coaching round robins facilitated discussions and Q&A. The focus is on improving your coaching presence crafting powerful questions inviting the shift and building exemplary coaching skills that reflect the ICF core competencies.
1-1 Sessions — Getting Personal
(Two 90-min sessions)
Your three hours of one-on-one coaching calls may be scheduled at any time. These two 90-minute sessions may be used to review a recorded coaching call practice your coaching or any other support you need in skill-building.
Upcoming Group Mentoring Dates
For MCC applicants
Taught by Jennifer Powers MCC
Wednesdays – Oct 11 25 Nov 15 29 Dec 27 2023
Tuition: $1595 USD