If you need a 10-hour group mentor coaching program to earn or renew your ACC, PCC or MCC credentials, you’re in the right place.
Our program is dynamic, energetic, and a definite game-changer. We give you everything you need to get your credentials AND the skills to be the best coach possible.
- Boost your confidence as a coach
- Replace “bad habits” with best practices
- Get honest, expert feedback on your coaching
- Navigate the credentialing process smoothly
But mentor coaching is about far more than just ticking boxes…
Mentoring with a Master Certified Coach
Our founder Jennifer Powers has spent years honing these group coaching sessions to be exciting, engaging and effective. You’ll find no sanitised, formulated sessions here, you’ll get exactly what you need to be the best, not just what you require.
We’re not here to just give you the basics; we’re here to give you a career-changing experience… AND we do everything we can to make it an enjoyable and fun experience.
About Our Group Mentoring
Our group mentoring cuts through the fluff and gives you precisely what you need:
- 7 hours of group coaching + 3 hours of one-on-one coaching completed in three months with a super-experienced coach
- Small and intimate group size learning environment
- Satisfies ICF’s 10-hour credentialing requirement for mentor coaching
- Massive amounts of learning and confidence-building
NOTE: If you are interested in a more comprehensive MCC education, please check out our Level 3 Program HERE.
What You Get
Our group coaching programs satisfy your ICF mentoring requirements and give you an unparalleled mentoring experience.
We give you all the tools, documents, knowledge and experience you need to coach at the highest level and nail your ICF exam and coaching assessment.
By signing up for the program, you’ll get:
- Proven study materials and tools
- Personalized mentoring tailored to your specific needs, skills, and weaknesses.
- Coaching opportunities and feedback
- Audio recordings of all group sessions
- Access to a library of ACC/PCC/MCC ICF-approved coaching sessions.
- Reciprocal coaching opportunities